Cancellation policy and refunds
- A 24-hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment unless there are genuine extenuating circumstances.
- If you are unable to give the minimum 24-hours advance notice, and I am unable to fill your time slot, you will be charged the full price for the missed appointment.
- On the other hand, if I fill your time slot with somebody else, you will not be charged for that missed appointment.
- Anyone who forgets their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged for their “missed” appointment, and future service will be denied until payment is made.
- After three months, no refunds will be provided for package deal bookings not used or for vouchers that have expired.
Out of respect and consideration please plan accordingly in order to be on time.